Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Dear Jeni,

Thanks so much, dear, for your detailed and well thought out suggestion. I did take it under the the most careful consideration. However, prior to receiving your keen advice, I took the step of setting the time manually. After a few days of successful time-keeping, I believe the machine has adequately proven its demon-free state. Nevertheless, I will keep the matter under close supervision, and should any sign of a nefarious presence return, I will reconsider your idea.

Many thanks,

Hermoine G. Wells

*********************************************************

Dear Ms. Wells,

The curative powers of a Jeni are so potent that sometimes they work even before her sage advice is administered. How nice for you that your electronic equipment is now depossessed!

Jeni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home