Saturday, September 16, 2006

Dear Jeni,

I spend a lot of time on the computer. I am up half the night, then have a terrible time getting up for work the next morning. Should I quit my job or just log off and get a life?

Undecided

*********************************************************

Dear Undecided,

By all means, quit your job. And while you're at it, throw your computer out the nearest window. Why choose just one option when you can have the pleasure of doing both? Personally, I recommend vagabonding through Europe. If you do this without managing to have an epiphany about how best to waste your time, you can always take up another worthless project like writing a dissertation. Of course at that point, you may wish you had kept your computer after all.

--Jeni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home