Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Dear Jeni,

Why are you not an advice columnist?

Signed,
Anonymous Friend and Advocate

**********************************************************

Dear Friend,

I was not previously aware that I should be one. Perhaps this blog shall satisfy you. Of course, it is entirely possible that no one shall ask me any questions and that the column shall languish for some time, unread and ignored, before being unceremoniously committed to the flames. I hope you can live with yourself should this venture encounter some such fate.

--Jeni

1 Comments:

Blogger a Jeni said...

Real Jeni is a metaphysical myth, much like Plato's Forms. I am a Jeni. One of many possible Jenis. I may very well be the best of all possible Jenis, but I don't see any need to make such an outlandish assertion. A Jeni is sufficient.

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home